- We collect information from you when you register on the site or place an order.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- When you purchase something from us we send your credit card information, name, billing address and the amount of your purchase to your credit card company to verify and authorize the purchase. Your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers such as UPS, Federal Express and the United States Postal Service to deliver your purchase.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting the IVCI office.
- This website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, so that all personal and confidential information you provide us with (credit card number, expiration date, etc.) is transmitted via a secure browser-to-server link. SSL is the industry standard technology for creating secure Internet connections and has been used for many years, providing millions of Internet shoppers with the highest level of security available.
The International Violin Competition of Indianapolis respects the privacy rights of all visitors.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.